Sunday, November 16, 2008
Birthday Party
I tried my hand at cake decorating this weekend for my mom's birthday. My grandmother baked cakes for weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays for friends and family so I asked her to share her knowledge. I spent the afternoon with my grandmother learning how to make frosting and we decorated the cake together. Not bad for my first cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Day of Mushing Awoke this morning in front of the cast iron cook stove. The heat warming my feet brings a smile to my face. I...
-
A Day of Mushing Awoke this morning in front of the cast iron cook stove. The heat warming my feet brings a smile to my face. I...
-
My nephew turns 3 on Sunday. I was unable to attend his birthday party last weekend, so my sister is bringing him to my house for the weeke...
-
P & I adopted our first dog together. We researched all kinds of breeds to see what would fit best into our life. In the end, P found...
No comments:
Post a Comment