I spent this past weekend in Baltimore, Maryland at a veterinary dental training seminar. I had such a great time. I think it is always fun to find people who have similar interests and learn the different techniques that are used in each facility. This weekend was a reminder that the more I learn the less I feel I know. The weekend was very tiring but also well worth the trip. I would recommend anyone interested in veterinary dentistry to attend one of these training seminars.
I also got to have a little fun out in Baltimore as well. I had dinner at Red Brick Station and had a fantastic Crabcake and Maryland's Crab Soup. Later that night we attended the summer concert series on the fountain.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Day of Mushing Awoke this morning in front of the cast iron cook stove. The heat warming my feet brings a smile to my face. I...
-
A Day of Mushing Awoke this morning in front of the cast iron cook stove. The heat warming my feet brings a smile to my face. I...
-
My nephew turns 3 on Sunday. I was unable to attend his birthday party last weekend, so my sister is bringing him to my house for the weeke...
-
P & I adopted our first dog together. We researched all kinds of breeds to see what would fit best into our life. In the end, P found...
1 comment:
You didn't visit the aquarium or Camden Yards!?!?!? Sounds like a great trip! When are you headed to Indy next? :cP
Post a Comment