Monday, May 14, 2012

Indianapolis Half Marathon

For those of you who noticed the count down is finished for the half marathon.  On May 5th we traveled to Indianapolis and ran in the 500 Festival Half Marathon.  We got the opportunity to run around the Indianapolis track and "Kiss the Bricks."  Neither of us actually took the time to do this although it might have been worth it (when will I get another opportunity)! Maybe next year.  We had a ton of fun visiting the city and many of our friends.

Today was my first day of my sprint triathlon training.  I will be completing my first triathlon in July.  I am looking forward to a new challenge - and a challenge it will be!

No comments:

A Day of Mushing Awoke this morning in front of the cast iron cook stove.  The heat warming my feet brings a smile to my face.  I...