Friday, August 16, 2013
Fall in August
For the past week I have been wearing long sleeves and jeans. Typically at this time of the year we in the middle of or approaching the "Dog Days" of summer. Were the heat and humidity will not quit. Maybe I missed it but I am still looking for the nice warm weather of summer. On my walk to the bus in the morning there are one or two trees that have fall color to them in a few spots. Last weekend I began embracing the fall. I started to knit a fall scarf. Last year it took my nine months to finish one scarf. I have a good start on this one and hopefully will get to wear it this fall. I still want some warm weather but fall is my favorite season. Let's hope for a long mild fall and leave the snow for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Day of Mushing Awoke this morning in front of the cast iron cook stove. The heat warming my feet brings a smile to my face. I...
-
A Day of Mushing Awoke this morning in front of the cast iron cook stove. The heat warming my feet brings a smile to my face. I...
-
My nephew turns 3 on Sunday. I was unable to attend his birthday party last weekend, so my sister is bringing him to my house for the weeke...
-
P & I adopted our first dog together. We researched all kinds of breeds to see what would fit best into our life. In the end, P found...
No comments:
Post a Comment