Sunday, September 2, 2012
Sugar River Triathlon
Today I completed my second sprint triathlon of the season. Caught up in the excitement of my last triathlon I signed up for another. This triathlon was held in Belleville, WI. When I read the description I thought it would be fun "A bike course of rolling hills is followed by a run on gravel trails and quiet neighborhood streets." However when I received the race update I was concerned. "The bike course is fun, challenging and scenic." Well, today was challenging. The swim was pleasant, the challenging portion of the bike was not exaggerated, once I got my legs back the run was nice. I finished a bit slower than my first tri, but that was not the goal. As always I wanted to finish and eventually complete another tri. It has been a fun season. Now to relax and take a bit of time off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Day of Mushing Awoke this morning in front of the cast iron cook stove. The heat warming my feet brings a smile to my face. I...
-
A Day of Mushing Awoke this morning in front of the cast iron cook stove. The heat warming my feet brings a smile to my face. I...
-
My nephew turns 3 on Sunday. I was unable to attend his birthday party last weekend, so my sister is bringing him to my house for the weeke...
-
P & I adopted our first dog together. We researched all kinds of breeds to see what would fit best into our life. In the end, P found...


No comments:
Post a Comment